(By July 15, 2024)
(Between July 15, 2024-Sept.15, 2024)
|Author (Regular)||600 USD / 3900 CNY||650 USD / 4200 CNY||750 USD / 4800 CNY|
|Author (APISE/IEEE Member)||550 USD / 3500 CNY||600 USD / 3900 CNY||700 USD / 4500 CNY|
|Author (Student)||500 USD / 3200 CNY||550 USD / 3500 CNY||650 USD / 4200 CNY|
|Presenter||400 USD / 2600 CNY||450 USD / 2900 CNY||550 USD / 3500 CNY|
|Listener||350 USD / 2200 CNY||400 USD / 2600 CNY||500 USD / 3200 CNY|
|Additional Paper||360 USD / 2300 CNY||360 USD / 2300 CNY||360 USD / 2300 CNY|
|Additional Page (Over 5 pages)||70 USD / 400 CNY||70 USD / 400 CNY||70 USD / 400 CNY|
1) PayPal (USD) 2) Domestic Bank Transfer (CNY) 3) Alipay( CNY) 4) WeChat Payment (CNY)
Please contact conference secretary: email@example.com for more payment information.
After making payment, please send the following required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the registration.
- Authors: Submitting full paper to publish in conference proceeding and present your research on the conference.
- Student Author: Providing a valid certificate from their departments.
- APISE/IEEE Member: Provide a valid member ID or proof.
- Additional Paper: One same first author can only publish at most 2 papers.
- Additional Page: Accepted papers within 5 pages can be published free of charge, extra pages which exceed 5 should be paid at 70 USD/ page.
- Presenter: Attend the conference and make presentation only, without publication.
- Listeners: Attend the conference only, without submission and publication.
Registration Fee Included
- Paper presentation// Participation in the technical program / Coffee breaks (14 November) / Lunch (14 November) / Banquet Dinner (14 November)/ Name
badge / Certificate of Presentation / Conference bag or conference accessories.
Paper Publishing Fee
- All papers which are accepted and presented (any presentation type) at conference will be included in conference proceeding free of charge. Selected papers with great extension will be recommended to publish in international journals, and the publishing fee of journal is subject to the charge of the journal.
1) The papers will be published online.
2) Registration of paper must be done by one of author(s) of paper. Presentation of paper must be done by one of author(s) of the paper. Otherwise the paper
cannot be included into the conference proceedings.
3) The papers which are not presented by the registered authors CANNOT be considered for the post-conference publications (i.e. for special
issue and regular issue journals).
4) Your registration will be confirmed when the payment of the registration fee is received by the Organizers.
5) All registered participants MUST carry their Participants Card during the event. Otherwise they are not allowed to enter the halls, coffee breaks, lunches and
6) The conference organizer is not responsible for any accomodation process. You can seek your hotel on your own.
Registration cancellations must be notified in writing to the conference specialist via e-mail.
2. Registration cancellations are made prior to Oct. 15, 2024, 70% of the registration fee will be returned.
3. There are no refunds on meeting registrations, social events and tours for cancellations after Oct. 15, 2024(including Oct. 15, 2024).
4. Personal Reason: The organizer cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference or paper withdrawn is prevented by
reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”.
5. Force Majeure: The organizer cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or
affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even
with all due care, foresee or avoid, include natural disasters, war, terrorist activity, epidemic, etc. and all similar situations beyond our control.
6. Conference Date, Place and Form Statement: The organizer reserves the right to change the date, place and form of the conference under the reason of
amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
Copyright © CCISP 2016-2024. All rights reserved.