1) The paper should be no less than 5 pages, no more than 10 pages;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) Only English Manuscript is acceptable.
4) Only original paper will be accepted for review.
5) At most two papers with the same first author can be submitted and accepted, one full paper and another additional paper.
Please log in the Electronic Submission System (docx or pdf) to submit your full paper and abstract.
For any inquiry about the conference, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.
A Guide for Author
This guideline has been drafted for several reasons and based on typical errors
researchers make when drafting conference papers. First, unless
told how do you know the standard and style expected, not just layout and spacing’s of the paper. Secondly, why put effort into doing something if it will need changing and finally it will help you with all other papers you write. Finally, reviewers keep seeing the same errors and may reject an
otherwise suitable paper.
Let us start by considering the references. Your research is leading edge, first to review, experiment or calculate at this level or type of problem.
Leading edge work needs current references....... <Read More>
Peer Review Instruction
All the submitted papers will be peer reviewed, and each paper will be peer
reviewed by 2-3 experts. It takes 20-30 days for the result coming out. If the
paper needs revising, it should be resubmited for peer review again. Submitted
papers are evaluated using a double-blind review process for
originality, relevance, and presentation. Reviewers for a paper will be kept anonymous.
- 1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
- 2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
- 3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
- 4. Plagiarism and Duplicate submission are prohibited;
- 5. Innovation and scientific value is a must.
There are two rounds important dates. Please arrange the submission time reasonably. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the conference email address：firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Site Open Date:
Full Paper Submission Deadline:
Notification of Acceptance:
Full Paper Submission Deadline
Notification of Acceptance:
Policy on multiple Submission
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research
results, experimental or theoretical. If an author is found to commit an
act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- a. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications;
- b. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s);
- c. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency;
- d. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s),
the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and
the details of misconduct, etc. of the
Copyright © CCISP 2016-2024. All rights reserved.